TELSTRA 4G MOBILE BROADBAND
SIM ONLY PLANS
This product does not allow International Roaming.
*Excess data usage is charged at $0.03/MB($30.72/GB). Alternatively signup to a 1GB Auto Bolt-on to save and pay $10/GB.
Terms & conditions:
1. All prices are quoted inclusive of GST.
2. Total Minimum commitment over 1 month contract term is shown in table above under price of service.
3. Data usage will be counted in kilobytes, where 1024KB = 1 Megabytes (MB) or part thereof and includes both uploads and downloads.
4. One (1) Gigabyte (GB) = 1024 Megabytes (MB).
5. A set amount of mobile data is included each month as part of the mobile plan. This is to be used for internet connectivity from your mobile.
6. Unused monthly data allowance cannot be rolled over.
7. Excess data rate is $0.03 per MB.
8. Internet Fair Use Policy applies.
9. Early termination fee, if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason on a no contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of $0 per service plus any outstanding charges and monthly access charges up to the date of disconnection.
10. Telecom West sim only Mobile Broadband requires a mobile internet device in order to connect your service. The customer must provide their own mobile device to receive this sim only Mobile Broadband service.
11. Some services not available on all mobile devices. Please contact your supplier or device manufacturer’s website for details.
12. Standard Form of Agreement – This Mobile Broadband Service is supplied in accordance with the terms of the Standard Form of Agreement.
13. Bolt-ons and packs must be added by us to be in effect. Call our support line and ask to activate these extras/add-ons.
14. Monthly data included value excludes voice, VoiceMail, national SMS and MMS, international SMS and MMS, Premium and Third Party SMS and MMS, Third Party content purchases and subscriptions, 13/1300, 1800, VPN data usage and data used while roaming internationally, calls to international numbers, usage when travelling overseas, video MMS, all satellite numbers, calls to 1234, 12455 and 12456 numbers or content charges (including third party charges). If you are able to access such services, you will be charged at prevailing rates in accordance with the terms of the Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) .
Telecom West Pty Ltd (Telecom West) ACN 161 330 150 uses part of Telstra’s 4G and 3G mobile network.
Telecom West’s Telstra 4G Mobile sim only plans provide a combined 4G and 3G coverage footprint of 98.5% and a 4G coverage footprint of 92% of the Australian population covering 1.3 million square kilometres. Handsets not capable of 4G will only receive 3G coverage. Check your area at mobilemaps.net.au
The mobile solution of Telecom West’s Telstra 4G Mobile plans have access to a maximum download limit of 100Mbps on 4G across 90% of the population. 4G devices will enjoy typical speeds of 2-50Mbps on the 4G network. Typical wireless packet data upload speeds on the 4G network are 1 to 10 Mbps.
On 3G, typical download speeds are 1.1- 20Mbps across more than 85% of the population, 550kbps to 8Mbps across more than 95% of the population, and 550kbps to 3Mbps in remaining coverage areas reaching 98.5% of the population. Typical wireless packet data upload speeds on the 3G network are 300kbps to 3Mbps across more than 93% of the population and in remaining coverage areas 300kbps to1Mbps.
End-user speeds will also vary due to factors such as device capabilities, location, distance from the base station, local terrain, user numbers, hardware and software configuration, download source/upload destination and network management measures.