For more information about Tiers please read Tiers NBN.
Interface speeds refer to the speed of the technology installed at your premises. They are not necessarily equivalent to the download/upload speeds you will achieve in practice. Actual download and upload speeds will be affected by many external factors which include the number of end-users using the service at the same time, the hardware, the software and software configuration, the connection method within the premises and the type/source of content being downloaded. In the case of NBN connections delivered using FTTN (Fibre to the Node) technology, the distance you are away from the node will affect maximum available speeds.
To add a fax line or analogue phone line using your old handset see the critical information summary below for additional pricing (NBN Fibre only, HNG Modem required)
NBN Fixed Wireless only available on Tier 25 and 50 plans.
Terms & conditions:
1. All prices indicated are including GST.
2.Total Minimum commitment over 12 month contract term is shown in table above under price of service.
3. It is a requirement that you pay your bill on the due date via direct debit.
4. Early termination fee, if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason within the 12 month contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of a fee of $299 per NBN service
5. Not available to all customers in all areas.
6. NBN Speeds are theoretical maximum speeds based on tests. Actual speeds may be less due to a number of factors including network configuration, number of users or connections, the connection type (fibre or fixed wireless), customer premises interference, traffic, hardware and software.
7. Usage means monthly upload & download data transfer, 1 Gigabyte = 1000 Megabytes.
8. There are no automatic excess usage charges on NBN. Any traffic beyond the included data quota will be slowed to 256kbps/256kbps.
9. Static IP address provided with the service.
10. NBN services are not covered by the Customer Service Guarantee Standard.
12. Acceptable Usage Policy applies
13. All new activations are free for 12 month contract plans.
14. Dishonoured direct debit payments may incur a charge.
15. Professional installation of your modem is available for a fee of $199.95 .
16. In some rare cases there may be a fee from NBN Co for installations.
17. A NBN compatible modem is required to access this service, modems are listed on our website.
18. New Developments Charge (For activations from 1st April 2016 where applicable) may be charged by NBN Co. at a fee of up to $349.00 for activations in a new development. Subsequent Installation Charge (For activations from 1st April 2016 where applicable) may be charged by NBN Co. at a fee of up to $349.00 for subsequent NBN installations at the same premises.
19. For all NBN services with any analogue voice plan added (Bronze, Silver, Gold), a HNG from our modem page must be purchased for the voice service to be activated.