Promotional price valid for 12 month contract plans only.
SUPER+ and MAX+ PROMO T&Cs:
1. Promotion extension valid from 1 September 2017 to 30 November 2017.
2. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and/or promotion.
3. Discount applies for the duration of the contract term to eligible sales (Super+ Promo and Max+ Promo) activated between 1 September 2017 and 30 November 2017.
4. Only new Prima Mobile services contracted for a 12-month period are eligible. Existing 4G Prima Mobile customers are not eligible.
5. Discount will be given as a monthly credit of $15 (inc GST) for Super+ Promo Plan and $20 (inc GST) for Max+ Promo Plan for a period of 12 months (inc GST).
6. After the 12th month, services can be recontracted for a further 12-month period to keep the promotional rate plan.
7. Plan upgrades are not eligible for the promotion.
8. Promotional pricing is forfeited if a service is cancelled or changes plan (including to another Promo plan), and an Early Termination Fee (ETF) applies.
9. A full ETF of $165 (inc GST) and $195 (inc GST) applies for Super+ and Max+ Plans respectively for services cancelled within 6 months of activation. From the 6th month of the contract, the ETF is calculated as the number of months remaining in the contract divided by 12 and multiplied by the full ETF.
10. On 30 November 2017 the promotions end and all services connected after this date will return to the standard Prima PLUS Plans.
11. Telecom West reserves the right to vary the terms of these promotions at any time.
Terms & conditions:
The following terms and conditions apply for the Mobile $20, $35, $45, $55 and $65 BYO mobile plans. All mobiles services provided by Mobile Service Solutions PTY LTD (MSS) ACN 606 336 832
1. All prices are quoted inclusive of GST.
2. Included value amounts are as follows; $200 (Nano $20 plan), $1000 (Mini $35 plan), and Unlimited calls within Australia for (Standard+ $45 plan, Super+ $55 plan and Max+ $65 plan). The plan value is comprised of national Calls to Mobiles and fixed line services, calls to special numbers including 1300, 13 and 1800 and calls to Voicemail.
3. Excluded call types are: diversions, directory services, international voice including calls to fixed lines or GSM mobiles that switch/divert or recalling, international roaming, content packs, mobile internet usage, True Local usage, Premium Calls, Premium SMS, VoIP services /usage and 19xx services.
4. The $20, $35, $45, $55 and $65 Mobile plans include unlimited national SMS.
5. When the included call value amount on a plan is reached all calls will be charged at the standard rates.
6. Fair Usage policy applies to all mobile plans in relation to call usage, SMS, MMS, and data.
7. Call charges on the $20, $35, $45, $55 and $65 plans are charged in 60 second increments.
8. A set amount of mobile data is included each month as part of the mobile plan. This is to be used for internet connectivity from your mobile. Unused monthly data allowance cannot be rolled over.
9. Included mobile data; 200MB (Nano $20 plan), 1.5GB (Mini $35 plan), 4.0GB (Standard+ $45 plan), 7.0GB (Super+ $55 plan) and 10.0GB (Max+ $65 plan) for Mobile Plans.
10. Upon exceeding the monthly included data allowance you will be charged excess data as per the table above.
11. Data usage will be metered in kilobytes, where 1024 Kilobytes (KB) = 1 Megabytes (MB) or part thereof and includes both uploads and downloads.
12. Early termination fee, if you choose to cancel your service or it is disconnected for any reason on a no contract term you will be charged an early termination fee comprised of $0 per service plus any outstanding charges and monthly access charges up to the date of disconnection.
13. Telecom West BYO Mobile requires a mobile phone in order to connect your service. The customer must provide their own mobile phone to receive this BYO Mobile service.
14. Some services not available on all mobile phones. Please contact your supplier or phone manufacturer’s website for details.
15. Standard Form of Agreement – This Mobile Service is supplied in accordance with the terms of the Standard Form of Agreement.
16. Monthly data included value excludes voice, VoiceMail, national SMS and MMS, international SMS and MMS, Premium and Third Party SMS and MMS, Third Party content purchases and subscriptions, 13/1300, 1800, VPN data usage and data used while roaming internationally. If you are able to access such services, you will be charged at prevailing accordance with the terms of the Standard Form of Agreement (SFOA) .
17. Internet Fair Use Policy applies.
MSS under the brand name Telecom West Pty Ltd (Telecom West) ACN 161 330 150 uses part of Telstra’s 4G and 3G mobile network. The Nano, Mini, Standard, Super and Max Mobile Plans use part of Telstra’s 4G and 3G mobile networks.
MSS under the brand name Telecom West’s Nano, Mini, Standard, Super and Max Mobile plans provide a combined 4G and 3G coverage footprint of 98.5% and a 4G coverage footprint of 92% of the Australian population covering 1.3 million square kilometres. Handsets not capable of 4G will only receive 3G coverage. Check your area at mobilemaps.net.au/maps/mcm/4G.html
The mobile solution of Telecom West’s Nano, Mini, Standard, Super and Max plans have access to a maximum download limit of 100Mbps on 4G across 90% of the population. 4G devices will enjoy typical speeds of 2-50Mbps on the 4G network. Typical wireless packet data upload speeds on the 4G network are 1 to 10 Mbps.
On 3G, typical download speeds are 1.1- 20Mbps across more than 85% of the population, 550kbps to 8Mbps across more than 95% of the population, and 550kbps to 3Mbps in remaining coverage areas reaching 98.5% of the population. Typical wireless packet data upload speeds on the 3G network are 300kbps to 3Mbps across more than 93% of the population and in remaining coverage areas 300kbps to1Mbps.
End-user speeds will also vary due to factors such as device capabilities, location, distance from the base station, local terrain, user numbers, hardware and software configuration, download source/upload destination and network management measures.